We have some great news!!
We have entered into agreements with the IAB and IAAP, both of which are international Professional Bodies based in London, to provide a substantial discount on membership fees to Qualified ICBA members.
But why should you consider joining these 2 bodies?
- Both organisations are internationally recognised, with their main footprint in the United Kingdom.
- You will get exposure to International Standards and Practices
- You will be part of world-class associations with global reach
- Your membership will increase your employability
- International recognised letters behind your name
- Guidance documents / videos, member benefits with discounts from the IAAP's partners as well as discounted courses
- Access to weekly support from the IAB, including twice-monthly live Q&As
- Your membership also gives you access to a TAX & VAT helpline worth over £3,500 from the IAB
Below the 2 International Offers which have been negotiated:
|International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB)||International Association of Accounting Professionals (IAAP)|
|The IAAP has agreed to grant either member or fellow membership, depending on the level of qualification held as well as your ICBA membership level (whether you are a current or previous ICBA member)|
|Check out their general Membership options here: https://www.iab.org.uk/membership/|
|The normal membership fee for this level of membership is £125, and we have managed to agree to a discounted price of £30, a saving of 76%.|
|To benefit from this special rate, please apply using this link: https://form.jotform.com/IABonline/new-south-african-miab-membership and the following access code; ICBA-New-Member-2394|
SAIBA and SAIT has also offered our ICBA members some great deals:
|South African Institute of Taxation (SAIT)||Southern African Institute for Business Accountants (SAIBA)|
|SAIT offers all current and previous ICBA members:||All ICBA members to receive 2 years' free membership with SAIBA.|
To make use of this benefit, contact SAIT directly; https://www.thesait.org.za/
|To benefit from this offer, contact SAIBA directly; https://saiba.org.za/|
Please note: The above professional bodies are not affiliated with the ICBA and ALL queries need to be directed to the respective bodies directly. Please note that terms and conditions apply and might be subject to change dependent on the professional body's requirements.